but a bit late ;)
1) I am so busy. but its good busy. so I'm going with that :) Woohoo for taking many photos :) this has been my busiest week ever. It rocks.
2) The sun has got his hat on. Its a bit of a shock, last week coat, scarf, wellies, yesterday and today - sunscreen, shades, bare legs and sandals. wow.
3) I'd like to apologise for my blinding white legs now. The rest of me goes a little tan as I potter along in the sunshine, my legs? nope. Ah well, they are two sizes thinner than last year so I guess I cant have everything :)
4) ITS NEARLY THE WEEKEND. Normally I dont shout in capitals ;) but this weekend is one of mine and Mr Britguy's escape weekends. You know, a no kids, just bright lights big city break? oh yes, I need this break! It also means London photos cometh :)
5) I have somehow volunteered to make marble runs at school, this means me and a woodsaw. Yeah, I figure they don't know what on earth they have let themselves in for. Daisy signs me up for all sorts of things like this. I am now not shocked by phrases like, 'thank you so much for volunteering to help with x,y or z! we know how arty you are! it will be great!' Um, maybe. hahaha.
6) I've been mentioned in the school newsletter. In a good way :) Highlight of my life. seriously.
7) Mollie has a tiny good friends party this friday, because somehow, shes turning NINE next week! I'm going to blink and shes going to be a teenager isn't she? :(
8) Her school is building a royal family of scarecrows, which is er...interesting. They want donations of clothes and old jewellery for them. Just in case you have any spare tiaras lying about, you know where to send them.
9) I'm super excited about the jubilee stuff all over London. Have I mentioned we're going to London? with no kids? this weekend? ;) ;)
10) Hay fever tablets are now required every morning. Every year, I swear I need shares in these things. Everyone I know takes them in some form or another. That and shares in calpol and I'd be super wealthy by now.....
have a very good day people :)