Just under 4km,a mini hike. Through the stream, with two dogs, the last of the snow and gorgeous views as always...
Five for **** ‘goodness’ sake things....
- when you stupidly innocently reply to a ‘does anyone have any recommendations for...’ on Facebook. And forget you NEVER do this because ten people will like your recommendation....and twenty will take the time to shoot down your recommendation and lecture you. Ffs.
- The noise an awful lot of snow makes as it begins to slide down a roof. Think titanic sound effects and the fact you will lie awake wondering how strong your roof actually IS
- Emails that arrive in the early hours and light up your entire room because you accidentally left your phone face up. These are never ‘hey you’ve won the lottery’ emails either.
- Playground politics. In or out of a playground. Drama free zone here. Move along....or -if you make me roll my eyes you can sod off.
- Why you’re awake at 3am. But then- See above.
We have had record levels of snow, - of course, for our first winter here lets do it properly! ;) the pictures above are from day one of snow - hahaha I thought that was 'snow'
Day two taught me exactly what a 'snow day' means!
we are at over 30cm and snow forecast until at least 2am.
If nobody hears from me for a while - send cake....
So excited to create December Daily this year. I've been making this scrapbook of our daily December life for years, but this year, here in our new home, it takes on a new purpose!
This is the front cover and I will be sharing some of the daily pages too.