Its about time I started doing this post again-
five fab things from the week just gone? Time to literally count our blessings, never a bad thing.
1) I'm not feeling that well, but I have the sweetest girls in the world. My daughters all rallied round me last night and this morning to help with the most basic of chores that I was struggling to do with flu/cold heavy arms and legs. Daisy in particular - my little carer and mother hen- said all I have to do is show her 'how to turn those buttons' on the washing machine and she will do the laundry so I can sit down. And I am not to worry because she and Mollie can 'make toast for everyone for dinner'. Aw....
2) I've been busy workwise. And whilst yes, I would love to be busier in certain areas of my photography, any photography work is brilliant. I am learning new types of photography that maybe I wouldnt have chosen/attempted but find I am enjoying it. Be open, say yes to all new opportunities. thats what I'm working with.
3) Laughing. Despite the weather/sickness/workload/etc, I have laughed so much this week. I truly love people who make me laugh. And am lucky enough to have work friends, close friends and online friends who make me laugh often.
4) Fate I may believe in, luck - I dont. Luck is really what lazy people call the benefits that hard working people get, earn and come across. I am grateful for a very hard working husband, and two hard working big kids and for my own work starting to pay off. We think heart and soul are the minimum effort required.
5) Driving home. Ahhhh; our lane, the surrounding lanes. The fact the school run is pretty much an idyllic view of sun rises, sunsets and rural vistas. Its not a bad way to spend 15 minutes twice a day.
May your friday be fabulous xx