...murphys law as known in my house.
1) two desktops, two ipads, two iphones - and you can bet every time I want to sit down at MY computer, thats the particular one someone else has chosen :-
2) Complain about the amount of laundry four kids and two adults make. Two kids leave home.... and the laundry pile does not shrink. This is because Daisy is NOT one of the kids who has left home.
3) Go to stables - discover lens cap in pocket and not handy horse treat. Go on shoot - find that horse treat and no lens cap whatsoever.
4) Rarity of rare things occur - the chance for a lie in. Daisy/cat/chicken/doorbell causes me to wake at 6am. School day when we must get up - everything sleeps and must be roused ten times. WHY IS THIS!???
5) Upgrade to latest iPhone. Lose half of signal/network coverage. Think its something I am doing wrong for several months. Actually speak to others on same network and phone, and discover its not just me, but major flaw with latest iPhone and living around here..... lovely.
6) finally get peace and quiet. sit down. Mr Britguy decides he should sit down too. At his very noisy keyboard....
7) Everything happens on one weekend. all get togethers, shows, meetings, etc. It is of course the one weekend I am out of town.
8) Shoe racks. Pretty simply things, throw shoes at them, they keep shoes off floors. Outwitting most people in this house tho...
9) Go to get in pony from field. All horses standing by gate. Except the one I want. She is about a fifteen minute hike across the large field, by the very back fence. Oh she can see me alright, she even often whinnies HI! hey hello!. Does she move towards me? does she heck.
10) Saddle up pony in sunshine. Ride in rain.
11) and lastly, very appropriately; mentally write genius blog post in head. Sit down and stare blankly at screen for ten minutes before writing about something else altogether...