Reality check moments...
1) watch 24hrs in A&E. Remind yourself of who you love and how lucky you are. Of your stories behind you. And where you are now.
2) walk in the deep forest. Lose sight of all buildings and look up at the sky. Not that big and important in the scheme of things are you?
3) unfortunately huge reality check moment is the serious illness or passing of a friend or friends friend. Life's short and your worries are made so irrational in comparison.
4) chips. Or coffee or Ice cream. Sunshine. Or hiding from rain. Several important people. Outside. Simple little good things. ❤️
5) endorphins. Run. Run further. Def chose a run outside somewhere rural. There will be a point on the run you smile. That you feel alive and pretty damn good. That's the point ❤️