1) hello November. I like you already :)
2) Enjoying playing along with FatMumSlim's photoaday challenge on istagram. This is so much fun, and even more so if friends on istagram play along too :) love seeing all the different interpretations of each word. If youre not on instagram - oh come on you should be, it makes photo taking silly, fun, and easy peasy.
3) Not-so-teen son surprised me and popped home for tea yesterday :) So nice to see him and his girlfriend :) He give the best hugs :)
4) This time last year I made a list every day in November of something I was grateful for. I know we dont have the American Thanksgiving, but the grateful/being thankful side of that is, I feel, a lesson we could all take on board more often. Its day six, but I've started my list and backtracked ;) If you want to play along you list a 'grateful for' reason that particular day in just a few words, not paragraphs. No repeating anything for the whole month.
5) Fireworks. meh. I have enjoyed big firework displays in the past, there was one great one set to Bond movie theme tunes, and a fabulous one seen from a boat on the river Rhein.... but otherwise.... Its usually a lot of fiz and fuss and not a lot to go "ooooooo" about. So Guy Fawkes was yesterday, and we have endured fireworks locally since last weekend and no doubt for days to come yet. CAN THEY STOP NOW!!!! My animals dont like them, and I am sick of them waking the girls up too. Really I'm quite a cheerful person, but this is driving me nuts...
6) okay; before my family feel the need to chime in I feel I should add to that rash sentence there ...
I'm quite a cheerful person usually. As long as its not a) school run b) raining or c) raining on the school run. ;)
7) Tomorrow morning I get to drop off two clients photos, one after the other :) Dropping off orders is a fab part of my photography work, people are so excited :) - and dropping two orders off will just make me super smiley.
8) We broke a 'rule' and had Christmas songs on in my car yesterday. The rule is not before Dec 1st..... but Mollie is learning Carol of the Bells at school and we had that on CD still in the glove box from last year... We have particular favourites we like every year and few new ones we mix in too. I LOVE how my kids know all the Dean Martin songs word for word... Anyhow, because we played it on the way home yesterday, it played again on the way to school today. Made for a very cheery singalongaschool run. :)
9) Just watched Holby City on catch up. OOOOooooo. Good episode. Considering this was once a spin off from Casualty its now leaps and bounds ahead... it has a plot to start with ;) always a plus I find, with TV shows. ;)