1) Its raining. Its sunny. Its windy. Its absolutely chucking it down. Thats not a weeks worth of weather, thats just this morning!!!! It was soooo nice on Saturday too. Sunday/Monday/Today - absolute crap.
2) I made a pact to eat proper meals. I got the hang of eating less, now I'm trying to eat super well. Yeah... harder than it looks! I just cant do three actual meals a day. so.much.food. blurgh. I'm having an apple for dinner I think!!
3) I can still party hard. I absolutely loved it.
However I need to lie down for about a week to get over it. Seriously tired.
4) Unfortunately, I cant lie down for a week. I'm getting on a big boat this friday and setting sail across the seven seas. Okay - just across the channel. But still.
Word has it there is not one single party night on board... There's TWO parties on board. Heaven help me!!! I may need to sleep all of October if thats okay.
5) My marquee has gone. The portaloos are going, the bar and beer pumps are going. Party is officially over. I'm so sad!!!!!
Mr Britguy said don't worry we can do it again.
Yes- In ten years time.
Whaaaat? Well, personally I'm free in November, after my months nap :)
6) On the plus side I'm getting lots of lovely emails and calls about the party. I'm saving them. It wont surprise you to know I'm making a scrapbook of photos and comments, texts and emails. Its what I loved most about this years birthday - sharing it with lots of people.
7) Anyone want to fill in all these school forms, write cheques, tick boxes and do all the PAPERWORK the schools send home? Its my biggest pet hate.... forms, deadlines, requirements, official stuff. ugh. I do try, but it literally swamps me, eats me and spits me out. Thank goodness for iPhone calendars helping me along the way... Just need a PA for the rest.
8) I have a new cute little 40mm lens. Its fun! Its super tiny too, so it might come along on my cruise.
9) How to stop eating cake-- Eat quite a bit of it. Trust me, right now I never ever want to see a slice of cake again. It was the BEST birthday cake, so very tasty and it was massive. I've fed all my friends, myself, the family and the chickens had the last slice :)
10 I forgot to share these yesterday. I did say at my party I dont want to make a speech, of any kind. Not my scene. But of course my friends would have none of that and hustled me up onto the stage. My lovely omg lost for words moment was captured in these photos. I don't think I made any sense, and I dont recall what I actually said, as opposed to what I meant. V embarrassing. But luckily, in front of my nearest and dearest, I was still cheered and forgiven ;) And yes, lots of people pointed out its not like me to be quiet and without comment ;)