1)Black coffee and me... we are really getting along. How mad... once I was a sweetened latte frothy type of coffee drinker... now I'm hardcore ;) I cant bear the sweet drinks I used to crave. I will now tell you that frothy heavy on the milk stuff? its not real coffee. LOL you cant even taste the coffee!!! And the hardly any calories in mine doesnt hurt either!
2) I made the gluten free m&m cookies again today. Doesnt actually matter how many I bake, they all go within on night. This batch was handed round at a family BBQ, so I didnt eat them all myself... but they are SO good I think I would have! I must write all these recipes down for you!!
3) The girls and I went to see the movie Brave today. We loved it :) absolutely buying that on DVD :) See it if you haven't already :) Can I have an Angus for my birthday?
4) Well this week is mad/crazy/busy/full. Its the last week before school starts back so I knew it would be. I have actually pencilled in good times too, trips, visits etc so the must do dull stuff is not overwhelming... for the girls. And for me too!
5) I shopped for some groceries today. And hit three supermarkets not one. :( This was due to g/f needs mostly. I am now so knowledgeable on who stocks what where.... The difference between stores -and the newer stores are best - is amazing, and personally - the stores that dont stock hardly anything g/f? they lose my trade altogether. For the whole family of six.
6) I have a fab dress to wear to my party :) It was my early birthday treat to go to London and get a dress to wear - and it actually worked out exactly as planned. I do like it when a plan comes together! ;) Its a great dress, and its not black. which is new for me ;) I usually buy dark red, grey or black... not on purpose, just happens that way. This is rather bright. LOL and gosh I like it! yey!
7) I took photos of myself in every dress I tried on. I then looked at each pic and decided if I really liked how it looked, or not. and shared the ones I liked on instagram with my friends :)
Okay, that might not seem much to you, and its not much to me now...but once upon a time I couldnt even bear being IN a photo, much less taking pictures of me on purpose. seriously. And certainly not in a photo without editing it, absolutely not in a *shock horror* phone camera photo!!! hahahah... how far I have come, to get over myself -LOL- and those mad hang ups. Of course I can be in a photo, just me as myself. Twice this week I have read about self acceptance, and realised that it strikes a chore with me, because of where I have been and what I have been doing.
8) I am about to start a big clean up of my external hard drives. ack. I've been putting this off forEVER because its really such a chore... I have LOTS of external hard drives, that back up, that hold files, that save old photos....and some of them are vereeeeeee very old. So, two new XHDs are now stepping up to take over. Hard drives have died on me before. files have been lost, put in the wrong place, duplicate files have been triple copied by mistake... its all a mess - like a digital version of a junk drawer you throw everything in... so wish me luck.
And can I just say, HOW SMALL have these drives GOT?! wow... tiny little brightly coloured boxes... gorgeous.
9) Before you say it, no, the colour of my external drive is not hugly important. I do know that! but oh! pretty!!! ;)
10) There is NO hole in my kitchen ceiling. woohoo! Its a miracle. Its a cause for celebration! - There HAD been a hole in the ceiling for... a while ! ever since there was a leak upstairs.... any how its fixed now, all plastered and smooth, I finished painting the new ceiling yesterday - messy messy job that - and behold!!! a normal ceiling. amazing. Its the little stuff, people...
thats all, until next week..... ;)